Tiger Take-off





About Registrar’s Office

This page includes information about the many services we provide and the instructions on how to access them. In some instances, links to forms are included for you to print and submit for processing.

Change of Program of Study

If you make changes to your area, major, or minor, submit the Change of Academic Program Form.

Change of Academic Program Form

Course Substitution

To obtain approval for one course to meet the requirement of another, complete the Course Substitution Request Form, obtain your advisor’s signature and the signature of the dean or chair of the course’s discipline. Submit the form to Student Records for processing after the signatures are obtained.

Course Substitution Request Form

Duplicate Diploma

To obtain a duplicate diploma the below request form must be filled out and submitted to the Registrar’s Office. There is a $25 fee for duplicate diplomas.  If you wish to have the diploma mailed internationally, there is an additional $50 fee. The form can be submitted to studentrecords@campbellsville.edu.  We order diplomas once a month from our vendor. Diplomas will be shipped out 1-2 weeks after we submit the order, directly from the vendor to the address you request.

Duplicate Diploma Request Form

Enrollment Verifications

Campbellsville University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:

National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171

Good Standings Letter

Contact our office during regular business hours to request a Good Standing Letter. We can issue them directly to the student or fax/mail them to another party. A signed form is required with the student’s Social Security Number included in the letter.

For more information, email studentrecords@campbellsville.edu.

Name and Address Changes

Requests for name changes must be submitted in writing to the Registrar’s Office and require one of the following documents as verification:

1. Driver’s License
2. Marriage Certificate/License
3. Passport/VISA
4. Social Security Card
5. Divorce Decree

You can send in your submission to studentrecords@campbellsville.edu

For more information, email studentrecords@campbellsville.edu.

Address and Phone Changes

These can be submitted via TigerNET if you have your ID and PIN. Otherwise, use the above form to submit your request.

Note: Changes are screened before being posted. Allow 3-5 business days for processing.

VA Certification

Individuals serving in the U.S. Armed Forces and those who have completed such service are welcome as Campbellsville University students. The Kentucky Approving Agency for Veterans Education (SAA) has approved some programs offered by Campbellsville University for G.I. Bill® benefits for veterans and other eligible persons. Eligible students should follow the appropriate application procedures required for their particular service program.

In addition, CU is participating in the Post-911 G.I. Bill® Yellow Ribbon Program.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits
offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.

For more information, contact Olivia Cheatham, Registrar’s Office, (270)789-5442, obcheatham@campbellsville.edu

Visiting Student Application

Students who plan to take courses at other schools (typically during the summer) and transfer them back to Campbellsville University, should complete the Visiting Student Application at least one month prior to the start of the course. This process ensures that the course will be accepted by Campbellsville and will meet the specified need for the student. Additionally, it typically simplifies the enrollment process at the visiting school.

Upon successful completion of the Visiting Student Application, a Visiting Student Letter is sent to the visiting school informing them of the student’s good standing.

Visiting Student Application