Certified Professional Coder – Medical Billing and Coding
The medical and coding field is one of the fastest growing job markets today and likely will be in the future.
Students will study the structure, format, and definitions associated with all three systems and learn to apply and assign the correct ICO-10 and CPT codes in accordance with the conventions and ICO-10 coding guidelines. Successful completion allows students to sit for the CPC exam through the AAPC.
MBC has a face-to-face orientation and then is online. Meetings are available for those needing face-to-face help.
Certified Professional Coder – Medical Billing and Coding Degrees
Starts dates and Orientation schedule
- May 16 – 5 p.m. orientation (class meets every 3rd Sat of month if needed)
- Aug. 18 – 1 p.m. orientation (class meets every 3rd Sat of month if needed)
- Nov. 17 – 1 p.m. orientation (class meets every 3rd Sat of month if needed)
- Sept. 4 – 2 p.m. orientation
- April 10 – 5 p.m. orientation (then online)
- Aug. 8 – 5 p.m. orientation (meets 2nd Wed each month if needed)
- Oct. 10 – 5 p.m. orientation (meets 2nd Wed each month if needed)
- March 13 – 5 p.m. orientation (then online)
- June 12 – 5 p.m. orientation (then online)
- Oct. 9 – 5 p.m. orientation (then online)
- March 21 – 5 p.m. orientation, then online
- May 1 – 5 p.m. orientation
- Sept. 4 – 5 p.m. orientation
$4,400 (tuition, book, exam fee)
$1,000 (boot camp is for those individuals who have previous experience or education in ICO-10 and CPT coding)
$400 non-refundable deposit
For more information contact:
Christie Minor (270) 789-5393, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us for Grant opportunities!
Careers in Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Assistant
- Medical and Health Services Manager
Allied Health Careers
The Campbellsville University Allied Health Program is designed to help those interested in pursuing a career in the medical field by offering specialized and in-demand certificate programs.Learn More