Campbellsville’s Criminal Justice Administration curriculum provides a thorough understanding of crime and the criminal justice system.
Core areas of study include law enforcement, corrections, the courts, criminology, juvenile delinquency, and victimology. Currently, we offer a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Administration and a Minor in Homeland Security.
This program is also available in a 100% online format. Learn more about Campbellsville University’s online bachelor’s degree in criminal justice administration.
- All Locations
Criminal Justice Administration Degrees
Our degree programs place a strong emphasis on ethics, human values, and analytical skills required for a fulfilling career in criminal justice. We also provide a strong foundation for students who plan to attend graduate school.
Criminal Justice Administration Objectives
Students who graduate with a criminal justice degree will be able to:
- Pursue roles in the police department, correctional system, and other fields in criminal justice
- Demonstrate critical thinking to provide leadership in a criminal justice department
- Grasp the history of homeland security, and how it affects today’s domestic and international policies
- Handle independent research for criminal investigations, court cases, and homeland security purposes
- Understand the court system’s processes and procedures
Careers in Criminal Justice Administration
- Agent in the CIA, FBI, DEA, Secret Service
- Crime Prevention Specialist
- Criminal Investigator
- Supervisor of Corrections Officers
- Supervisor of Police and Detectives
- Homicide Detective
- Probation Officer
- Customs Inspector
- US Marshal
- Police Officer
- Bureau of Diplomatic Security Agent