Develop a broad foundation of knowledge with the Associate of Science in General Studies.
This degree from Campbellsville University allows you to explore a variety of topics, including art, business, history and science – all in one program. Learn what subjects interest you most and then choose to pursue them further with a bachelor’s degree.
The following program of study contains courses that expand the student’s knowledge in the areas of personal and cultural development, English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Science.
This program is also available in a 100% online format. Learn more about Campbellsville University’s online Associate of Science in General Studies.
General Studies Degrees
How to Apply
The Campbellsville application program is simple and straightforward. Follow these steps to begin your journey:
- Submit a complete application for admission form.
- Arrange for the office of admissions to receive an official transcript (containing a complete record of all courses attempted) from each college or university previously and currently attended.
- If transferring less than 24 credit hours, arrange for the office of admissions to receive an official and final high school transcript and an official ACT or SAT score report.
Careers in General Studies
- Account Director
- Director of Public Relations
- Marketing Director
- Sales Manager
- Software Consultant
- Brand Manager
- Media Relations Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Project Manager
- General/Operations Manager
- General Manager
- Office Manager