The Sport Management academic tract at Campbellsville University prepares undergraduate and graduate students for a career in the sport, education, tourism, and recreation industries.
This program is also available in a 100% online format. Learn more about Campbellsville University’s online Master of Arts in Sport Management degree.
Sport Management Degrees
How to Apply
The Campbellsville application program is simple and straight-forward. Follow these steps to begin your journey:
- Submit an application for admission with the Campbellsville University Graduate Studies program.
- Students with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 will not have to take the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), nor will students who majored in sport management with a 3.0 GPA in sport management courses.
- Collect and submit three (3) letters of recommendation from current or past supervisors, professors and other professionals who can attest to the student’s qualifications. At least one of the recommendation letters should come from an academic area (e.g., academic advisors, major professors).
- Complete a cover letter including a 1,000 word Statement of Career Goals, reason for applying and future plans with a Sport Management degree. Student must also include a current bio with research experience, description of work, school or life experiences that relate to Sport Management (marketing, sales, sport communication, merchandise, sport leadership, teaching and coaching).
- International students must show proficiency in English as a Second Language thru the TOEFL Exam (Test of English as a Foreign Language). The minimum acceptable score on the TOEFL is 550 for the paper-based exam, 213 on the computer-based exam or 79-80 on the internet-based exam. Transcript evaluation by WES is required.
Careers in Sport Management
- Account Manager/Account Executive
- Sports Agent
- Athletics Administrator
- Public Relations Assistant
- Sport Marketer
- Event Planner/Coordinator
- General Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Fitness Director
- Facility Operations Manager
- Financial and Contract Analyst
- Corporate Partnerships Manager
School of Business, Economics, and Technology
The School of Business, Economics, and Technology offers several undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Our students receive a quality education that helps develop their leadership and communication skills as well as equip them with the knowledge they need to succeed in their chosen career field.Learn More