Are You a Campbellsville Tiger?
Here at Campbellsville University, every student, teacher, employee, and administrator have something in common.
All of us believe that college is about more than education: it is about the exploration of passion and faith. It is about identifying the positive impact you can have on the world around you.
So if you want passion and faith to drive your educational career — if you want to discover and develop your unique skills, talents, and potential in order to fulfill your life’s calling — then you have what it takes to be a Campbellsville Tiger.
We want to do whatever we can to ensure you are able to reach your educational and career goals. For us, that means lending a hand in whatever way possible with your college investment. Take a look at what we can offer you.
- Financial Aid Consumer Information
- Withdrawal and Return of Title IV Funds (R2T4) Policy
- Federal Direct and Plus Loan Entrance Counseling
- Policy for Federal Student Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification
- Student Loan Code of Conduct
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Current Financial Aid Status
- Sources of Financial Aid
- How to Apply for Aid
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Summer Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- College Navigator
- Glossary of Terms
- Gainful Employment Disclosures
- Student Employment
- Alternative Loan Information
- Financial Aid Staff