Experience the Community of Campbellsville
What better way to learn about Campbellsville University than through talking with current Juniors and Seniors? At our action-packed, event-filled Preview Day, you’ll have the opportunity to do just that.
Through games and activities, you’ll get the chance make friends with other high school students, and by spending the day with some of our current students, you’ll gain genuine insight into the Campbellsville environment and atmosphere.
Upcoming Preview Days
- Dates are currently being determined for fall - Sign up for a personal visit
- 9:00 am - Registration Begins
- 9:30 am - Welcome Session – Ransdell Chapel
- 10:00 am - Break for Counselor Sessions
- 10:10 am - Enrollment Counselor Sessions
- 10:30 am - Tours and Campus Showcase – BASC Banquet Hall (downstairs) – Meet professors in programs that you plan to study!
- 12:00 pm - Complimentary Lunch – Winters Dining Hall