Director of Career Services
(270) 789-5192 | TTC 201
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. M-F
Career Services provides assistance for students in choosing a major, career planning, and preparing for employment during the educational process. Don’t wait until your senior year to think about your career!
The mission of Career Services is to assist, serve and support students of Campbellsville University to achieve their academic, personal and professional goals related to career choice and employment preparation.
Career Services provides assistance to students with:
- Career Assessments to determine skills, values, and interests
- Exploring career options that match your interest/connecting with Major’s offered at CU
- Information on the value of internships and making connections while a student
- Job Fair prep (several offered & held both on and off campus)
- Networking opportunities and events
- Career readiness and job search Workshops
- Help polishing up your resume so you will stand out with employers
- Conduct mock interviews so you will be better prepared for the real one