P-5 Elementary Education
To pass the Elementary Education Multiple Subjects test, you must receive a passing score on each subtest. You must take the full test on your initial attempt. If, after your first attempt you did not pass one of the individual subtests, you may take just that subtest again for a reduced fee.
- Principles of Learning and Teaching: Grades K – 6 (5622) AND
- Elementary Education: Multiple Subjects (5001)
- Reading and Language Arts Subtest (5002)
- Mathematics Subtest (5003)
- Social Studies Subtest (5004)
- Science Subtest (5005)