About Our Academic Calendar
- Campbellsville University’s academic calendar runs August 1 through July 31.
- Undergraduate programs are based on the 16-week semester plus a number of summer terms.
- Graduate programs use the semester, trimester, and other program-specific terms.
- “Bi-Term” refers to either the first or second half of a regular 16-week semester as indicated on the academic calendar.
- All terms generate “semester” credit hours for successfully completed courses.
May Summer Sub-Term
May 14-June 2
Last day to drop with W (May Term)
Early Summer Sub-Term
May 14-July 3
Last day to drop Early Summer Term with W
June Summer Sub-Term
June 4-June 30
Last day to drop June term classes with W
June/July Summer Sub-Term
June 4-July 28
Last day to drop June/July term classes with W
July Summer Sub-Term
July 2-July 28
Last day to drop July term classes with W
Late Summer Summer Sub-Term
July 5-Aug. 18
Last day to drop Late Summer Term with W
Aug 20 - Dec. 8
Aug 20 - Oct. 13
Oct. 15 - Dec. 8
Evening classes begin (5:15 p.m. and later)
Last Day to add/register for 1st bi-term or semester term