Tiger Health Clinic
Our overall mission is to promote health, wellness and safety among CU students and the community we serve.
The Tiger Health Clinic is a full-service, on campus health center focused on providing convenient and high-quality care for Campbellsville University students, faculty, and staff provided by Taylor Regional Hospital.
Our staff provides a variety of health services, including:
- Women’s Health Services (including exams)
- Simple wound/laceration closure/suturing
- Sports Physicals
In-house testing, including:
- Blood Sugar
- Wound Culture & Sensitivity (collected in-house and sent out for processing)
Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
522 Hoskins Avenue
Campbellsville, KY 42718
Fax: (270) 789-5774
Melony Cundiff, MSN, APRN
Melony is a 2005 graduate of Western Kentucky University with a Master’s of Science in Nursing degree. She is nationally certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners for Family Practice. She has been providing various aspects of health care for patients of Taylor and surrounding counties upon certification. Melony has been a registered nurse since 1993 and is also a former nursing instructor at Campbellsville University.
Payment and Insurance
- We accept cash, debit/credit cards and most insurance plans
- Our providers can send a summary of your visit to your primary care provider, with your permission
- We accept most insurance plans. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to verify coverage for the service you are seeking. This will also prepare you for any out of pocket costs you might be responsible for at the time of service. Your payment responsibility may vary based on your insurance coverage.
Items Needed Prior to Visit
- Copy of your insurance card
- Proof of ID
- Valid form of payment at time of service