Serving Those Who Serve
Campbellsville University thanks you for your service to our country. As you begin to consider your educational options, we would like to give you some insight to our admissions requirements.
CU’s admissions requirements are the same for all prospective students. Applicants have two ways of applying for admission to our campus, as a: freshman applicant or transfer applicant.
Whether you are actively serving, in the reserves, are a veteran, or a military family member, we are very proud you are considering Campbellsville University.
Veteran’s Benefit Tracking Spousal Benefits
Campbellsville is committed to helping military and veteran students transition into new careers with a curriculum based in Christian principles.
- NEW Reduced Tuition – Active duty military members pursuing their undergraduate degree online are eligible for a reduced tuition of only $250 per credit hour.
- Military Friendly School – Campbellsville has been listed as a Military Friendly institution since 2009.
- Yellow Ribbon Member – We serve as a proud member of the Yellow Ribbon program.
- Ranked 4th Most Affordable – Campbellsville was ranked the fourth most affordable among the top 50 Christian colleges in the United States.
- Top Regional College in the South – U.S. News & World Report ranked Campbellsville as one of the top regional colleges in the South.
- Military and Veteran Resources – Campbellsville is dedicated to helping military and veteran students find scholarship and financial aid opportunities. Students may also qualify for additional federal and state veteran’s education resources.
Certified Veteran Programs
The Kentucky Approving Agency for Veterans Education (SAA) has approved some programs offered by Campbellsville University for G.I. Bill benefits for veterans and other eligible persons.*
Yellow Ribbon Program
The Yellow Ribbon Program is a provision of the law that created the Post-9/11 GI Bill. The Yellow Ribbon Program is available for Institutions of Higher Learning (degree granting institutions) in the U.S. or at a branch of such institution located outside the U.S. The program allows approved institutions of higher learning and the VA to partially or fully fund tuition and fee expenses that exceed the established thresholds under the Post-9/11 GI Bill.
Yellow Ribbon Program FAQ’s
*GI BILL is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)*
For more information, please contact: