Earning your degree is an accomplishment worthy of a celebration! You have put in the time and effort, and even pressed on through a global pandemic to arrive at this moment. Commencement is a special time for Campbellsville University. It is a time for you to be recognized for your accomplishments and a time for family and friends to cheer you on as you cross the finish line.
In light of the continued precautions dictated by COVID-19, the December commencement ceremony will take a different form. In lieu of a traditional commencement ceremony, you are invited to participate in a virtual graduation on December 18, at 7:00 pm. This graduation will be produced by WLCU-TV.
To participate in the graduation there are some simple steps we need you to take:
1. Contact the bookstore at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your cap, gown, and diploma cover by October 13, 2020. Please include the following information in your email:
- Student ID Number
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Degree: Bachelors/Masters and the degree title, e.g. Master of Marriage and Family Therapy, Master of Business Administration, etc.
- Size: Regular or XL (Choose XL if your wear a 2XL top or above.)
*Please note, you will be charged a $25 fee for shipping. All regalia will be sent via 2-day shipping with USPS.
If you are on or near campus, and wish to pick up your cap, gown, and diploma cover, you do not need to email the bookstore. You may pick up regalia directly from the bookstore AFTER October 13. The bookstore will have all sizes available, you don’t need to request it before picking it up after October 13.
2. Take a picture in your graduation regalia with your diploma cover. (See examples below.)
3. Send the photo to email@example.com by OCTOBER 31. Please note you are a May 2020/August 2020 graduate!
4. Tune in to watch and celebrate on December 18, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. EDT. You may watch via the Campbellsville University Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/campbellsvilleuniversity or you can tune in via the WLCU-TV website at https://www.campbellsville.edu/about/media/wlcu-tv-2.
Please be mindful of the deadlines. Requests for regalia must be made by October 13 and grad photos must be returned by October 31.
As a reminder, all diplomas will be mailed to the address on your application for graduation approximately 3-4 weeks after graduation. If you need a transcript, you may order one at https://www.campbellsville.edu/academics/academic-affairs/student-records/transcripts/.
Additionally, the normal $100 graduation fee has been waived for December graduates. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that we are unable to hold our traditional ceremony, but we look forward to celebrating your success virtually!