Position Title: Independent Contractor – Therapist
Full-time or Part-time: Part-time
Company Name: SAFY
Location of job: Lexington, KY
Company Address: 10100 Elida Rd Delphos, OH 45833
Position Description: This position will provide an array of therapeutic services in the client’s home, school and community to prevent future emergency room visits and inpatient stay as well as case management services.
1. Conduct clinical assessments, safety planning and treatment planning as outlined in the contract scope of work.
2. Provide crisis support as outlined in the scope of work.
3. Provide services within the authorized amount which averages 4 hours per week per case.
4. Complete and submit “billable” documentation prior to payment for services.
5. Possess a strong belief in the unique power of families, utilize a strengths-based approach and embrace diversity in all forms.
6. Ability to support clients with 24/7 on-call access as needed.
• LicensureLCSW, LPCC, or LMFT (KY)
o Child mental health experience preferred
o Strong documentation skills
o Ability to work effectively with families and treatment partners
o Proof of Professional Liability Insurance with minimum $1 mil/$3 mil minimums
o Valid driver’s license and be insurable
o Successful completion of background clearances
Contact Name: Anna Graham
Website Address for Applying Online: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1810236