Campbellsville University Tuition Guarantee
“For over 100 years, Campbellsville University has been committed to educating and supporting underserved Kentucky students. CU firmly believes helping students and their families afford Christian higher education is essential to our mission. In furthering this mission, Campbellsville University is excited to enact the CU Tuition Guarantee,” Dr. H. Keith Spears, interim president.
The CU Tuition Guarantee provides 100% tuition coverage for all first-time, full-time students from Kentucky who are Pell eligible and have a 3.0 cumulative high school GPA.
The CU Tuition Guarantee is applicable for freshman students enrolling in one of five Campbellsville University in-person locations: Campbellsville, Louisville, Harrodsburg, Somerset, or Liberty.
Dr. Donna Hedgepath, provost and vice president for academic affairs states, “The CU Tuition Guarantee provides a level of security for qualified students who may still struggle with any remaining gaps in covering tuition costs. Any support we can provide to help students succeed is a good investment for CU.”
For more information complete the form below or text GUARANTEE to (270) 560-0859.
Tuition Guarantee Requirements
- Must be a resident of KY.
- Must be a graduate of a KY public or private high school or KY-based home school.
- Must have a 3.0 cumulative unweighted GPA at the point of acceptance.
- Must be a first-time, full-time freshman.
- Must file the FAFSA each year.
- Must be Pell Grant eligible each and every year.
- Must attend one of the Campbellsville University in-person locations. Fully-online students do not qualify.
Tuition Guarantee Renewal
- The scholarship is renewable for up to 3 years, 6 academic semesters.
- Student must maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Students must remain in full-time enrollment status. Part-time enrollment or stopping out will forfeit the scholarship.
Financial Aid Awarding
- The CU Tuition Guarantee is last dollar funding meaning financial aid awarding will utilize all available federal and state grants and aid, along with institutional scholarships, up to 100% of the cost of tuition.
- Room, board, textbooks and fees are not included.
- Performance grants (i.e., athletic, theater, art, music, band) and other awarded scholarships will be applied before final the financial aid award is presented.