Never before has there been a more important time to be an Aflac Benefits Adviser.
As the healthcare landscape continues to change and out of pocket costs increase, Aflac’s Benefits Adviser role is becoming more important than ever in helping business owners ensure their people have the coverage they need.
Be an adviser to business owners
The Aflac Benefits Adviser works directly with business owners to deliver voluntary, healthcare and other benefits for their employees. It’s a key role from a well-known brand that helps owners ensure their employees can receive direct cash benefits (unless assigned otherwise) should covered medical events occur. Advisers typically achieve this by:
- Generating new business opportunities through company leads, networking, referrals and calls
- Conducting meetings with employers to customize programs to help meet their benefits needs
- Engaging and enrolling interested employees in plans
- Continuing to service employer customers through ongoing consultation on topics regarding new benefits options, the latest benefits trends, ACA updates, etc.
- Large market opportunity – selling a #1 voluntary insurance brand in a category projected to grow
- Compensation comparable to effort
- Ability to make substantial first-year and residual commissions
- A generous stock bonus plan and the opportunity to earn additional financial incentives, awards and exotic trips
- Access to comprehensive, ongoing training (in the classroom and the field) – aided by proven education materials and sales automation technology
- Broad portfolio of products and services that allow you to help business owners and employees find policies that meet their needs