Company: Bluegrass Cellular
Job Title: Promotions Specialist
Bluegrass Cellular is looking to expand its community with a Promotions Specialist which reports to the Manager-Promotions & Systems!
The Promotions Specialist will be responsible for initiating and driving creation of compelling and effective promotions and offers that create value for customers, drive choice and selection for Bluegrass Cellular, and enhance the brand experience.
• Responsible for the planning, execution and evaluation of all promotions & sales events
• Create all needed documentation to ensure optimal performance around pricing, offer details, timelines, budgets, and other items as needed. Develops promotion procedures, internal documentation, marketing updates and training for successful execution through sales department and customer service.
• Ensure promotional budgets (including DGF) are accounted for and adhered to
• Make the complex simple.
• Develops innovative and non-traditional ways to go to market and generate demand to support business objectives.
• Measures promotion effectiveness and ROI and communicates results, including go forward recommendations on how to evolve future promotions to increase effectiveness.
• Assesses competitive landscape & trends and recommends target segments to purse with input from the Product Management Team.
• Performs additional related duties as requested or required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising required
• Minimum of 1 years of experience in promotions or marketing or equivalent
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong planning, project management, documentation, and time management skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
• Able to work effectively in a team environment
Apply Online at https://bluegrasscellular.com/about/careers