Dr. Randy Smoot, DMD in Campbellsville, KY is seeking a Part-Time (potentially becoming Full-time) Dental Hygienist to join their team of professionals.
A qualified individual will possess excellent communication and listening skills as well as a friendly, confident, and calm demeanor. The hygienist will also work most effectively in a highly detailed, focused environment
The position is currently for 1 to 2 days a week with the potential of becoming full-time.
Dental Hygienist Daily Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Patient Screening Procedures— such as assessment of oral health conditions, Review of the health history, Oral cancer screening, Head and neck inspection, Dental charting, and taking blood pressure and pulse
- Taking Digital Radiographs
- Removing Calculus and Plaque from all surfaces of the teeth, applying preventive materials to the teeth (fluorides) and teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health (e.g. Tooth brushing, Flossing and nutritional counseling).
- Counseling patients about treatment plans and the value of dental health
- Performing clinical documentation in a “chartless” setting
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
Interested applicants may email their resumes to Info@DrRandySmoot.com or drop them off at the office: 108 Medical Park Drive, Campbellsville, KY.