WDRB Media is looking for a Digital Campaign Specialist who would be responsible for the planning, execution, optimization, and reporting for BCI Media clients’ digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms. BCI Media is a digital agency largely serving WDRB Media (Louisville, KY), WAND TV Media (Decatur, IL), and Hometown Stations (Lima, OH).
- Set up and execute digital marketing campaigns as assigned. (Programmatic display and video, social media, PPC, etc.)
- Identify trends and optimize campaigns according to campaign goals
- Provide recommendations based on assessments for campaign enhancements
- Regularly measure and report on all campaigns and assess against customer goals (Conversions, KPI’s, etc.)
- Perform regular analysis and maintain analytical models for projecting site inventory • Troubleshoot issues related to campaigns
- Contribute to the planning process for clients as requested
- Participate in client meetings and present data in client meetings as requested.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools such as Google Ad Manager
- Proven written and oral communication skills as demonstrated by previous analysis and correspondence
- Must be able to work independently, be self-motivated and work well with others toward common goals
- Must be able to adapt as technology and providers change
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills- ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Some college required with preference for Bachelor’s Degree focused on Marketing and/or Data Analytics
- Minimum 2 years of digital campaign management experience
- Minimum 1-year experience with display, SEM/PPC and social advertising and management • Minimum 1-year experience with various website analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Comscore, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel skills required; Word and PowerPoint proficiency preferred); Familiarity with Microsoft 365 TEAMS and other Microsoft applications
Desired Certifications: Hootsuite, Google Analytics (Beginner, Advanced, 360, Data Studio, Tag Manager), Google Ad Manager (Display, Video), Google Ads Certification (various), Facebook Blueprint, etc.
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Matching 401K
Please apply by going to the link below: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=24150&company=cablesystem WDRB Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.