Job Overview: The position of Technician is established to carry out different aspects of projects within Control Worx, LLC. The Technician will be responsible for many different facets, including, but not limited to; panel building, metal fabrication, wire pulling and terminating along with many other jobs assigned by the Lead Technician.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for completion of project task assigned to them.
- Responsible for always keeping work area clean.
- Collaborate with the Lead Technician on creation and tracking of Projects.
- Ability to clearly communicate with Customers on job site to explain progress of project.
- Responsible for following all safety guidelines and following all guidelines in handbook.
- All other duties as directed by Lead Technician.
- Good written and oral communication skills a must.
- Ability to work with little direction is a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems on machines a plus.
- Experience with PLC programming or robot programming a plus.
- Associates or higher degree required, or plan to continue education to achieve.
Send resume to Sam Cambron email@example.com