Financial Advisor – Louisville KY and surrounding areas
Life is short – Work somewhere extraordinary!
Find purpose guiding others on their journey to be wise with money and live generously by helping them create a financial strategy based on their values and what’s important to them.
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you become part of an organization where money is viewed as a tool to help others reach their goals, rather than a goal itself. You’ll help members make the most of their time, talent and treasures, knowing their financial strategies are solid and on track.
When you join us, you’ll have the opportunity to establish, grow and manage your business as an independent contractor. You’ll be rewarded for building genuine, long term relationships as you guide members to their goals. With a full range of financial products to offer, you’ll be well equipped to help members:
• Confidently prepare for a secure retirement.
• Financially protect their families in the event of illness, injury, aging or death.
• Fund their kids’ or grandkids’ college education.
• Create and leave a legacy for the people and causes that matter to them.
• Thrive, as a result of your ongoing guidance.
What Thrivent Financial Offers:
At Thrivent Financial, we’ll support your goals and reward your success while giving you the independence to build a business. We want you and your family to feel confident and secure. With us, you’ll enjoy:
• Unlimited earning potential through a commission and incentive pay structure. Ongoing incentives include those for maintaining, building and strengthening member relationships in addition to product sales.
• Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
• Unique benefits such as Pension and 401(k) plan, retiree medical plan and generosity benefits such as our gift match program.
• Ongoing opportunities for training and professional growth.
• Obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the solicitation or sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
• Have a satisfactory background check and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
• Have all outside business activity reviewed to ensure no conflicts of interest exist and compliance of regulatory requirements are met.
Qualities that will help you succeed:
We’re looking for men and women who are:
• Self-motivated, independent, and resourceful.
• Honest, dependable and trustworthy.
• Drive to succeed and are motivated to help others.
• Able to use good judgment to provide solid financial guidance.
• Passionate about living a life of generosity by serving others, not just selling products.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Apply today! If our opportunity sounds like the perfect fit for you and you’d like to learn more, please check us out in greater detail at WhyThrivent.com.
For further information, please call or email:
Dave Koch, 502-905-5624
Regional Development Director
9420 Bunsen Pkwy, Suite 200
Louisville, KY 40220