ARGI Financial Group is searching for a brilliant, self-reliant, and confident individual with the highest level of personal integrity to join our Personal Planning team as a Financial Advisor I. The ideal individual Lives The Mission daily – in all their interactions with clients, communities, and with each other. If you can build and nurture long-term relationships, then you already meet one of ARGI’s most important qualifying standards!
This position will provide technical financial support to the Financial Planning Team. This role will focus on developing a broad foundation of financial knowledge, working with multiple teams across the firm to integrate financial advice for our clients.
Looking for some details?
- Master the technical aspect of financial planning
- Develop and refine ARGI’s Financial Planning process, service lines, tools and technology
- Keep up to date with financial news and markets
- Remain abreast of changes to legislation impacting financial planning, and staying current on innovative planning topics
- Provide support, analysis, and education throughout ARGI’s Personal Financial Planning Teams
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor’s Degree required, focus in Finance/Accounting preferred
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Series 65, Excel mastery, strong communication skills, financial planning software experience is a plus
- Preferred Qualifications: CFP®, CFA®, CPA, JD
- Must possess a high level of integrity, be a team-player, and have a growth mindset
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills are the most important trait of a Financial Advisor, as the data is extremely complex yet the advice to clients must be succinct and understandable