Taylor County High School in Campbellsville, KY is hiring for a Part Time Girls Wrestling Coach.
BASIC FUNCTION: Coach in various secondary school interscholastic athletic programs.
- Promote sports in the schools and community.
- Plan the assigned athletic program.
- Organize and supervise practices.
- Teach individual fundamental skills, team play, team strategy and rules and regulations of the game.
- Teach good sportsmanship and self-control.
- Check eligibility of participants, including insurance coverage and parent consent.
- Provide students a proper role model, emotional support, patience, a friendly attitude and general guidance.
- Conduct learning experiences, with small groups of student athletes.
- Recommend the purchase of equipment, supplies and uniforms as appropriate for the health, safety and welfare of students athletes.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Fundamentals of various sports.
- Health and safety regulations.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Assist coaches on one or more sports.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Read, interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Any combination equivalent to: a high school diploma or G.E.D. Certificate,a minimum of 64 semester hours from an accredited college or university and one year of experience coaching in a school athletic program.
LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Successful completion of ABLE test, a criminal records check, AIDS awareness training, current certification in first aid and CPR.
*For more information or TO APPLY, please visit: https://taylorcounty.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=3351