Category: Digital Media Form completed by: L Morgan
Title: Graphic/Web Designer
Are you an experienced Graphic/Web Designer who is passionate about translating your creativity into viable campaigns and websites? If so, we may have the position for you. The digital division of our local media company has grown significantly since 2015 and is poised for continued growth over the next several years. We are looking for a Graphic/Web Designer who will work with us to continue this trajectory. This position is responsible for working with our local team in developing and executing all graphic elements of our clients’ digital campaigns as well as working on web design for local businesses.
Think about joining one of the Best Places to Work in Louisville! (As recognized by the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce for the last seven years in a row.)
This position reports directly to the Corporate Director of Digital Sales for BCI.
· Create digital assets and designs for local client websites, email blasts and landing pages.
· Create all digital assets for digital advertising campaigns •
· Create all digital assets to support brand social channels, to include social posts, photography, gifs, video •
· Lead the continued development of an internal branded website
· Assist in the graphic development of brand presentations to support client meetings and company sales programs
· Attend client and internal meetings as requested.
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Life/Disability/Matching 401K
Salary/Wage: Salary – Negotiable commensurate with experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) • •
- Image, photography, video and sound editing abilities •
- Ability to design while following style guides •
- Up-to-date knowledge of design and industry technology (required) •
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (PowerPoint)
- Good oral and written communication skills for business settings
|Education: Bachelor of Arts Degree in Graphic Design and Marketing, or equivalent (preferred)
Special Skills/Expectations and Other Licenses/Certifications:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) •
· Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word required (Keynote and other programs a plus)
Email cover letter and resume to: Lori Morgan, Director of Corporate Digital Sales at:
WDRB Media 624 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd., Louisville, KY 40203
Deadline for Application: April 13, 2018
WDRB Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.