Human Resources Generalist, Connect Search LLC, Chicago, IL
Local client based in Chicago is looking for an HR Generalist to assist their HR dept.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for helping plan, conduct, and administer programs that train employees and improve their skills and knowledge
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
- Supervises technical training for staff
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing employee development programs.
- Experience with Yardi Aspire.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Pay range in Chicago, IL
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Base salary $70,000/yr – $80,000/yr