Brown & Brown Insurance is seeking a Commercial Lines Marketing Assistant to support their Commercial Team in Columbia, KY! The Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting in day to day marketing of Commercial Lines insurance accounts and supporting the production of new and renewal business. This is an on-site position — not remote!
Brown & Brown is a unique, decentralized, publicly traded organization that has grown to be the sixth-largest insurance intermediary in the country. With over 75 years of proven success, Brown & Brown is one of the insurance industry’s most powerful and influential leaders. Through our four business segments (Retail, National Programs, Wholesale Brokerage, and Services), Brown & Brown provides risk management solutions to businesses, corporations, governmental institutions, professional organizations, trade associations, families, and individuals.
There are no employees at Brown & Brown – only Teammates. We strive to attract people who are competitive, driven, and disciplined. Built on meritocracy, our company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to always doing what is best for their customers. With Brown & Brown, you will be introduced to a career with virtually unlimited possibilities and will have access to the training, the mentoring and the tools you need to succeed.
- Assist other marketing and sales staff in obtaining market information and research
- Assist in obtaining and analyzing quotations and declinations from various insurance companies
- Rate new and renewal policies and complete applications and other required documentation
- Market new and renewal accounts according to established procedures
- Prepare high quality and accurate proposals for presentation
- Maintain internal database information and prepare related reports as requested
- Perform other duties as required
- Proficient in the operation of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organizational skills, highly capable of meeting deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, aggressive, and results-oriented individual with the drive to succeed
- 4 year college degree
- P&C insurance license
Contact Raegan Osborn (ROsborn@bbins.com) for more information or visit https://www.bbinsurance.com/jobs/clmktasstmay2021/ to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.