Institution: Lebanon United Methodist Church
Location: Lebanon, KY
Category: Music/Worship Leader
Contact: Chris Howlett email@example.com (270) 692-2761
General Responsibility: Lead the Music and Worship Ministry in glorifying God, enabling the church to grow disciples and grow the Kingdom of God in Lebanon and Marion County.
Reports to: Senior Pastor
1. Plan music for all worship services in cooperation with the Senior Pastor.
2. Enthusiastically lead worship all services.
3. Plan special services and seasons of the church year in cooperation with the Worship Team
and the Senior Pastor.
4. Recruit and train members of the chancel choir, providing ongoing leadership and
5. Coordinate with groups and individuals who provide special music.
6. Lead the children’s choir in cooperation with the Director of Children’s Ministry.
7. Oversee the maintenance of musical instruments.
8. Supervise musicians on staff.
9. Provide a budget estimate for the Music Ministry to the Finance Committee annually.
10. Participate in weekly staff meetings and periodic staff gatherings.
12. Other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
Hours: Part-time: Wednesday nights, Sunday mornings, seasonal special services.
Contact: Pastor Chris Howlett