Institution: Dr. Schneider Automotive Systems Inc.
Location: Russell Springs, KY
Category: Maintence Technician
- Preferable Associate Degree in Industrial Machine Maintenance Technology.
- At least 2+ years work experience in Industrial Maintenance.
- Automotive Manufacturing experience is plus.
- Ability to perform electrical troubleshooting.
- Comprehension of PLC’s and VFD’s.
- Understands preventative, corrective maintenance and spare parts management.
- Mechanical aptitude for problem solving.
- Excellent organizational skills including strong project and time management skills.
- Intermediate PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- The ability to read, understand and interpret prints as well as customer specifications and requirements.
- Ability to produce detailed reports which can be used for analysis and drive change.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Dr. Schneider Automotive System Inc., located in Russell Springs, Kentucky, is a Germany-based automotive supplier with more than 90 years of experience in plastic processing, final assembly . As a supplier and development partner in demand all over the world and with over 4,000 employees, we manufacture for renowned automobile producer such as Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Fiat Chrysler, Ford, Jaguar/Land Rover, Lamborghini, Maserati, Mercedes, Opel, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo.
“WE MAKE THE CAR THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD. ”
We offer comprehensive benefit package. 12 PTO Days, 10 Paid Holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, Group Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Retirement Plan 401(k), Short and Long Term Disability Insurance and other fringe benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, we will only contact selected candidates for an interview.
We are equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- automotive: 2 years (Required)
- maintenance: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Russell Springs, KY 42642 (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement