Council for Christian Colleges & Universities
Full Time – Experienced
|The Council for Christian Colleges & Universities (CCCU) seeks a passionate, hardworking and detail-oriented Marketing Specialist with training and hands-on experience in data-driven marketing, who can apply those skills to the promotion of Christian higher education and study abroad recruitment. This position reports to the Director of Communications & Public Affairs and works closely with the BestSemester and communications teams. A successful candidate will create and implement a unified organization-wide marketing strategy, help to grow BestSemester enrollment, expand the offerings of the CCCU’s Career Center, and elevate the organization’s social media presence.
The Council for Christian Colleges & Universities is a higher education association of more than 180 Christian institutions around the world. With campuses across the globe, including more than 150 in the U.S. and Canada and nearly 30 more from an additional 18 countries, CCCU institutions are accredited, comprehensive colleges and universities whose missions are Christ-centered and rooted in the historic Christian faith. Most also have curricula rooted in the arts and sciences. The CCCU’s mission is to advance the cause of Christ-centered higher education and to help our institutions transform lives by faithfully relating scholarship and service to biblical truth. www.cccu.org www.bestsemester.com
- Create and implement an overall social media strategy for the accounts of the CCCU and its BestSemester programs (@cccuorg and @bestsemester) for Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.
- Identify, create and implement CCCU email marketing campaigns. Duties include developing branded email templates, curating and uploading content, sending emails, and tracking analytics through MailChimp.
- Serve as the primary person responsible for identifying and creating new marketing initiatives, photo contests, events, and drip marketing campaigns with the goal of generating new leads for BestSemester off-campus study programs.
- Develop the CCCU Career Center as a leading resource in the Christian job market. Identify and execute an aggressive marketing and revenue growth strategy, including print/online marketing opportunities.
- Contribute to CCCU revenue-generating strategies, including but not limited to: student recruitment, CCCU Career Center, conferences & events and advertising efforts.
- Create strategy for and oversee implementation of marketing materials, including print, digital, and video.
- Assist Website & IT Specialist with managing web content to ensure cohesive branding and messaging.
- Oversee implementation of new marketing automation systems.
- Coordinate setup, shooting and editing of short in-house videos for social media and marketing purposes.
- Identify print/online/TV/radio/social media marketing opportunities to help create a positive narrative of Christian higher education and position the CCCU as a thought leader in the public square. Assist with overall strategy to effectively identify & utilize CCCU alumni and others as advocates for Christian higher education.
Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
|Persons applying for the position should:
- Affirm the Nicene Creed and have a strong appreciation for the Christian mission and purpose of the CCCU and its BestSemester programs
- Have an education and/or background in marketing exhibiting an understanding of the marketing mix with at least 3-5 years of experience in the field preferred
- Be strategic, creative, organized, energetic, and possess advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work on-site in the CCCU’s Washington, DC offices
Application should include:
- Cover letter
- Resume, as a separate attachment
- A statement of your Christian faith
Other requirements include:
- Ability to work for long periods of time at the computer
Applicants should apply online through the posting on www.cccu.org/careers and include a cover letter, resume, statement of your Christian faith, marketing portfolio and links to social media accounts you manage. First preference will be given to applicants who apply before the deadline of April 18. No paper applications or phone calls please.
More Jobs from This Employer
Website to For More Information: https://careers.cccu.org/jobs/10869115/marketing-specialist/
Website to Apply: https://www.cccu.org/career-center/