Member Solutions Counselor (FT), Abound Credit Union – Fort Knox, KY
Carries out collection activities related to delinquent consumer accounts, ensuring the delinquency level of the Credit Union remains below that set by management. Performs necessary collection activity on delinquent Credit Union accounts (delinquent loans, VISA accounts, delinquent share accounts, etc). Optimize collections on accounts while balancing the goodwill of members with the overall business interest of the Credit Union. Provides service to members and staff which supports the sales and service environment.
- Responsible for initiating and following through with collection of all delinquent accounts in accordance with established collection policies and procedures.
- Contacts members, primarily by phone, whose loan accounts are delinquent and secures acceptable arrangements to bring obligations current. Follows up as required until situation is resolved.
- Maintains accurate records of contacts and arrangements made. Ensures all reporting requirements are completed thoroughly, accurately and within time frames established.
- Gathers and prepares necessary documentation for further collection activity and/or management approval.
- Strictly adheres in performance of all job duties to all laws, rules, regulations, and policies regarding collection practices.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned. This list of essential duties is not exhaustive. It may be
- supplemented as necessary from time to time.
Apply on Company website