About the Role: The Administrative Assistant to the Mobilization Department is a trusted team member and is responsible to coordinate and facilitate various processes; oversee and ensure accurate logistics; support the department and the Mobilization leadership team with administrative excellence; execute smooth communication; manage department projects to increase effectiveness and efficiency of Mobilization and across the organization.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the Mobilization Department and leaders including “front desk” customer service support, managing the CRM database, resolving help desk tickets, assisting in assessment processes for new missionaries, taking and sending notes for various departmental meetings, coordinate and process logistics for departmental gatherings as well as assisting with travel arrangements, budget and expense tracking, scheduling, correspondence and communications.
- Coordinate with and support the Director of Personnel for Appointee Review team meetings including tracking the ongoing list of applicants, communicating and assisting with review team dates, scheduling, expectations, sharing of important review team information and files and other administrative tasks.
- Offer logistical support for Missionary Orientation/Pre-Departure Orientation including coordination of in-person and virtual events, assisting with production of virtual events, meeting regularly with the Director of Learning and Development, serving as the go-to person for questions.
Qualifications of the Role:
- Spiritually mature with a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and passion for reaching the world with the gospel
- Minimum of two years of prior administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Highly detail-oriented and accurate, yet personable and eager to serve others; comfortable analyzing and executing large amounts of information
- A self-starter who has a track record of successful planning and follow-through to accomplish agreed-upon objectives
- Able to maintain and driven by clearly defined processes
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal); able to manage communication with teams spread across global time zones while maintaining confidentiality and professionalism
- High level of office technology competence; quick to embrace technology; proficient in Google Suite, video conference set-up, various office soware tools
- Demonstrate an attitude of love, compassion, and respect to the employees, missionaries, and partner organizations that we serve
- Both task and team-oriented, teachable, highly organized, and eye for details
- Above-average typing and phone skills; coordination of fast-paced communication while maintaining the accuracy of details
- Experience in global missionary service with TEAM or similar agency preferred
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce preferred
- Experience in data entry a plus
For additional information and application instructions, please visit us at: