Central Kentucky Community Action Council, Inc. Head Start/Early Head Start is now accepting applications for the position of:
Parent, Family and Community Engagement Manager in the central office in Lebanon KY
Central Kentucky Community Action Council Head Start is now accepting resumes for Parent, Family and Community Engagement Manager. The PFCE Manager will be responsible for comprehensive strategy and implementation of all family and community engagement initiatives within and on behalf of all six counties served by Head Start. These initiatives include direct family outreach programming, coordination of partnerships, and parent leadership and advocacy. The PFCE Manager is the primary liaison for family and community engagement work with the network’s principals and within the organization, as well as an ambassador for the CKCAC Head Start. The PFCE Manager is responsible for facilitating and maintaining strategic programmatic partnerships and for participating in community-based collaboratives and networks. This role also includes the management of Head Starts Family Advocates, taking lead in the Fatherhood initiative and being a key component in spreading word about the amazing services offered by Head Start.
Qualifications and duties include but not limited to:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Social Work, Human/Family Services or a related field and minimum of 1 year of program management experience. Bachelor’s degree is required.
- The Parent, Family and Community Engagement Manager consistently fulfills the responsibilities of quality services to families.
- Positive relationships are developed with staff, parents, children, and community.
- Confidentiality is maintained in accordance with agency policy and according to federal, state, and local regulations.
- Monitors to ensure family services, including health and ERSEA complies with all local, state and regional regulations, performance standards and policies and procedures.
Please send all cover letters, resumes and references to Head Start Director, Pamela Smith at: email@example.com or Rachael Thompson at: firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business day June 27,2019