Position Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Location of Job: San Diego, CA
Full-Time or Part-Time: Full-Time
Company Address: 1230 Colombia Street, Suite 1180, San Diego, CA 92101
Contact Phone Number: 170-326-3852
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system
- Demonstrate writing and communication skills are required for this position
- A thorough understanding of the ISO/QSRs and the ability to apply that knowledge with an understanding of business operations to achieve regulatory compliance are needed.
- Execute and provide on-time completion of Quality Assurance (QA) engineering deliverables.
- Maintains awareness of standards that regulate our industry. Support Global CAPA team with training, CAPA oversight, and CAPA deliverables.
Support decision-making and oversight of the quality systems, including CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action) systems.
- Support key stakeholders with developing and maintaining QA procedures, forms, and systems. Support QA system training.
- Seeks out information with direction and is able to support other members of the organization on QA practices.
- As appropriate, participates in the completion of risk assessment, as related to QA systems.
- Bachelor/Masters level degree in Engineering, Technical Field, or equivalent (advanced degree preferred)
- 1+years technical experience
- Previous Quality assurance/engineering experience preferred.
You can begin the application process on the Vastek Group webpage, at the following link, https://www.vastekgroup.com/.