Role: Pega Developer
Location: Irving, TX.
Job Type: Full Time
Weekly Hours: 40 hours per week – Monday- Friday 9:00 AM -6:00 PM
Salary: 55k – 65k Per Year
Note: Client name will be disclosed at the time of Submission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accountable for developing applications using Pega PRPC by providing the planning, coding, and project coordination necessary to implement software changes, enhancements and solve technical problems.
• Partners will multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals; identifies and defines necessary systems enhancements.
• 1-2 years of Pega experience
• Should have working knowledge on activities, Flows, sections, portals, local actions, flow action, data transform, correspondence, rule inspector, properties types, validation rules.
• Good knowledge on Reports and dashboards.
• Must have knowledge on decision and declarative rules.
• Must have knowledge on email/ file listeners.
• Should have Operational knowledge on SMA (System management Administrator).
• Should have knowledge on rule availability concepts.
• Should have good communication skills.
Point of Contact:
HR and Placement Manager
Radcom Software Services LLC
Address: 4819 Emperor Boulevard, Suite #456A Durham NC – 27703.
Submit resume to [Raghu Royal] at Raghu@radcomsoftwareservices.com
Any additional details about application process. Please give a call at 727.893.0022