Position Title: Regional Vice President
Company Name: Dismas Charities
Location of Job: Louisville, KY
Full-time or Part-time: Full-time
Position Description: Dismas Charities is looking to hire a Full-Time Regional Vice President.
JOIN DISMAS and work for one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit provider’s specializing in community-based adult re-entry programs. Dismas Charities provides quality, cost-effective community-based residential and non-residential supervision and treatment services. ENJOY meaningful work, indoor work environment, competitive pay, and benefits. Do work that POSITIVELY IMPACTS your community, assisting individuals to heal so they can once again be productive and responsible citizens.
Summary: Responsible for the overall operational success of the Centers assigned. Provides direct supervision of the Center Director, monitors Center activities, and takes necessary action to ensure adherence to Bureau of Prison (BOP) contracts and/or the Kentucky Department of Corrections (KDOC) requirements. Responsible for the center’s fiscal accountability, personnel management, facility and ground maintenance, and cooperative community relations. Acts as the interim Director for new center start-ups and as needed to maintain operational efficiency in existing areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors the overall operations for the assigned Centers and takes necessary action to ensure effective ongoing operations, adherence to quality and contract standards, and the fiscal responsibility of the centers.
- Responsible for the selection, development, supervision, and performance management of qualified personnel to direct center operations.
- Monitors program effectiveness within centers, makes recommendations for additional and/or enhanced services, and ensures program initiatives meet or exceed contract requirements.
- Assists Center Directors with enhancing community liaison/relations networks, programs, and outreach.
- Acts as primary liaison with the BOP/Sector and/or (KDOC) on any issue concerning center operations.
- Ability to integrate internal systems (i.e., FreshStart, RAM, Paycom, GPS, Cameras)
- Ability to interface with external systems (i.e., R3M, KOMS)
- Working knowledge of each Center’s contract and SOW; ensuring Centers operate within scope and requirements.
- Oversight of the Center’s fiscal responsibility, credit cards, petty cash, service agreements, vendor management, overtime, purchases, and food costs.
- Implementation of new policies, procedures, or directives and follow-up to ensure compliance.
- Completes all necessary reports and paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Keeps the Executive Vice President/COO informed on the status of any issue that may jeopardize a center’s integrity or ongoing operation.
- Provides budgetary input and review.
- Manages discretionary Spending accounts up to the allowable limits.
- Travel to the facilities, visit the corporate office, and other training opportunities.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the assigned centers and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies, procedures, and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, developing staff training, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining Team Members, addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
Ethics: Upholds organizational values, treats people with respect, works with integrity, and maintains confidentiality. Exhibits humility in interactions and sound judgment in all decision-making.
Customer Service/Conflict Resolution: Manage difficult or emotional situations in an effective, professional manner and meets contractual obligations. Uses critical thinking processes in problem-solving.
Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities, plans for additional resources, sets goals and objectives, and develops realistic action plans.
Managing People: Includes Team Members in planning, decision-making, facilitating, and process improvement, provides regular performance feedback, develops subordinates’ skills, encourages growth, solicits and applies feedback (internal and external), and improves processes, products, and services.
Business Acumen: Understands business implications of decisions, displays orientation to fiscal responsibility, demonstrates knowledge of market and competition, and aligns work with strategic goals.
Cost Consciousness: Works within the approved budget, develops and implements cost-saving measures, contributes to a positive revenue stream, and conserves organizational resources.
Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in a positive or negative situation, demonstrates group presentation skills, writes clearly and informatively, and varies writing style to meet needs and presents numerical data effectively.
Quality: Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
Education and/or Experience: A four-year degree in a social or behavioral science program from an accredited college or university, five years of work experience in a related field, with a minimum of five years in a supervisory position. Work experience in a related field may be substituted for academic studies on a one-year to one-year basis. The total experience needed in lieu of the combination of education and work experience is six years, with five of the years in a supervisory position. Preferred Experience: MBA from an accredited college or university. Prior experience/working knowledge of BOP contracts.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Website Address for Applying Online: https://dismas.applicantpool.com/jobs/1004919-281015.html