A Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is a vital part of a participant’s success in becoming independent and overall quality of life. In this position, you will provide 1:1 ABA therapy to children and/or young adults. This specifically includes teaching appropriate behaviors to reduce challenging behaviors along with teaching important acquisition skills. A Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) works under the ongoing supervision of a BCBA or BCBA-D. This position will be serving our clients in the Louisville Kentucky area.
*A reliable form of transportation and a resume are REQUIRED to be considered for this position.*
Registered Behavior Technician at Heartfelt Solutions you should strive to emulate the following:
- Unconditional respect and positive regard for all.
- Promotion of healthy relationships and healthy lifestyles.
- Promotion of self-sufficiency and independence to the greatest extent possible.
- Belief that all individuals can contribute to their community.
- Belief that all individuals have rights, freedoms and access to any necessary adaptations.
- Empowerment of individuals to live, work, socialize and enjoy leisure in the least restrictive environment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a minimum of a high school diploma.
- A reliable form of transportation.
- A class D driver’s license.
- A professional resume.
- Applicant must be willing to travel.
- Background checks and drug screening.
- Provide ABA therapy in a variety of settings including but not limited to home and community based environments.
- Ensure clients are receiving a safe and positive environment at all times.
- Assist families on the individualized behavior support plan with support from a BCBA.
- Implement and monitor the progress of the clients individualized behavior support plan created by the BCBA.
- Maintain simple records and collect data as directed by the supervisor.
- Knowledge and understanding of Heartfelt Solutions policies and procedures.
- Past ABA experience or in a related field (psychology, education, etc.)
- Must possess excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Prior positive interactions and experience with the children or young adults
Apply @ https://hfssupportservices.com/