Position title: Residential Youth Treatment Specialist
Company Name: Pierceton Woods Academy
Location of job: Pierceton, IN
General Statement of Responsibility:
To provide direct care to the residents in a manner consistent with their individual treatment
plans, and Lifeline’s guidelines, practices, and policies.
- Work as a team with Lifeline staff to ensure Lifeline is able to follow the continuum of care
for each resident.
• Serve as a mentor to each youth.
• Receive in-service orientation and training in child care methods.
• Maintain order, intervene in crisis situations, and administer proper and fair and
constructive discipline consistent with Lifeline’s policies.
• Maintain an understanding of each resident’s treatment plan.
• Be aware of and carry out Lifeline’s guidelines and practices as defined in Lifeline’s
• Model and teach the balanced life concept in all interaction with residents.
• Be a positive role model to the residents by demonstrating high moral and ethical standards.
• Be active in discipleship interaction with residents and staff.
• Promptly complete Lifeline’s incident reports when situations warrant reporting and ensure
that they are forwarded to the Residential Program Coordinator.
• Attend al regularly scheduled staff meetings.
Examples of Tasks:
- Assist in maintaining records on the residents (points, levels, and medications).
• Assist in supervising the chores and work hours.
• Assist with transporting residents to various appointments and activities.
• Dispense medications as authorized and prescribed.
• Supervise meals.
• Tour facilities daily to identify any new damage or unclean areas and report the information
to the Program Coordinator.
- High School Diploma/ GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must pass all background checks
• Exceptional people skills
• Problem solving skills
Pierceton Woods Academy
27 Pequignot Dr
Pierceton, IN 46562, USA
Apply at: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/LAS1003LASCH/JobBoard/a630aaa6-f596-4272-a244-4816c4465133/Account/Register?redirectUrl=%2FLAS1003LASCH%2FJobBoard%2Fa630aaa6-f596-4272-a244-4816c4465133%2FOpportunityApply%3FopportunityId%3D053aab6d-e266-407a-b769-146a0b899507&cancelUrl=%2FLAS1003LASCH%2FJobBoard%2Fa630aaa6-f596-4272-a244-4816c4465133%2FOpportunityDetail%3FopportunityId%3D053aab6d-e266-407a-b769-146a0b899507