Work Mode: This is not a remote opportunity and does require in-office work
ABOUT THE TEAM
Beyond producing high quality loans and an extreme focus on customer experience, our goal is to build a product that will ultimately reduce the cost of homeownership in America. With offices in New York, Irvine, Oakland, Charlotte and Gurgaon, we are quickly expanding in order to deliver a delightful borrower experience through a combination of technology and people. In joining our team, you will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team and you will play a critical role in delivering on the Better mission.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Better is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join the team. The Sales Development team is designed to support the Sales organization in providing our current and future customers best in class customer service. The Sales organization provides our customers a single point of contact when working through their homeownership journey. We aim to streamline the experience with a clear owner of the customer’s application and we strive to adapt to the specific needs of our customers.
The Sales Development Associate role is client-facing and is responsible for point-in-time customer service and conversion, primarily focused on outbound lead generation.
- Primarily responsible for pre-application outbound lead generation calls and driving applications to our Home Advisors
- As you progress through the sales development organization, you may have additional responsibilities such as: inbound call and written communication full funnel support
- Extreme focus on customer experience and satisfaction
- Knowledgeable about Better’s offerings and services
- Partner with Home Advisor and Operations orgs to facilitate customer interactions
Office Mode: This role is designated as ‘Flex Mode,’ and requires the employee to work from our office 2x a week, due to regulatory or functional requirements. As such, employees must be located within commuting distance of the office and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Job Req ID: 944
Better is requiring all US employees to be fully vaccinated to go into the office. Our priority is first and foremost the safety of our employees, and we require COVID-19 vaccination to help ensure their safety in the workplace. Please note that Better will offer a reasonable accommodation process for employees who are not vaccinated for medical or religious reasons.
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
- We do what’s in the best interest of the consumer, not ourselves
- We have growth mindsets, not fixed ones
- We believe that success lies in execution, not credentials
- We act like owners, not just employees
- We work to find answers on our own, not wait for them to be given to us
- We optimize for mission, not ego
Better Benefits & Compensation
- Our total rewards package consists of base salary, equity, benefits, and the opportunity for a yearly cash bonus. Some of our benefits include:
- Comprehensive healthcare, retirement, and voluntary benefits. Think medical, dental, vision, savings accounts, 401k, and more
- Personalized care and tools for realizing your mental health and wellness goals
- Robust wellbeing offerings that allow you unlimited access to virtual fitness, meditation, yoga, cooking classes, homeschooling preparedness, physical therapy, and more
- Unlimited time off (with manager approval)
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave after 90 days of employment, and 20 weeks after 24 months of service
- Inclusive fertility benefits for you or your eligible dependents, regardless of participation in a Better medical plan
You can read further about this organization and the application process, at the following link, Job Application for Sales Development Representative (Entry) at Better (greenhouse.io).