Senior Consultant /Data Engineering, Swoon Consulting, Remote-based inUS
Swoon Consulting, a wholly separate division of Swoon Group, is an Analytics Consulting organization boasting world-class talent helping clients optimize business performance through data, technology, and analytics. With a wide range of clients in various industry sectors, our team helps clients gain new business insights and a competitive edge through our innovative data solutions.
Our teams apply a methodical approach to design simple and elegant solutions for even the most intricate project challenges and uncomplicate decision-making for our broad client base. Our teams are practiced in using the latest technologies to help clients leverage cutting-edge products and approaches within data analytics, data engineering, and business intelligence. We are currently seeking Consultants who play a key role in delivering solutions to our customers.
What you do:
- Responsible for providing cross-functional, enterprise-level data analysis and solutions needed to accomplish key policy objectives and make informed decisions
- Work on various projects within multiple domains – each developing/utilizing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients.
- Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from identifying key business questions through performing statistical analysis, utilization of cloud and data engineering technologies, and development/deployment of ML and advanced analytics techniques to deliver insights to decision-makers.
- Our consultants give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Remote-based with occasional travel
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Expertise in one or more of the following: Data Warehousing, Data Management, Data Engineering, Data Modeling, ML, AI, advanced modeling/data science
- Track record of delivering consulting projects
- Recognized as a trusted advisor
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Consultant level
- Demonstrated interest and effort to become a thought leader in their field
- Identify growth and referral opportunities for Swoon Consulting with our
- A strong desire to learn new skills and technologies, and upskilling – continual self-education of the industry and obtain pertinent certifications when appropriate
- Strong interpersonal, communicative, and leadership skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment or solo capacity
- Thrive in a collaborative culture
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
For questions about the position and to apply, contact Jessica Enriquez, 773-901-6819 or Jessica.Enriquez@swoonconsulting.com