Solution One Industries, Inc (SOI) serves the Federal, State, Local and Prime sectors by delivering management, training and logistics experience to enhance the technical, logistics support, and service capability of its clients. SOI has been providing administrative and management support, including engineering services, document management, base and logistics support services support to the Department of Defense (DoD), State and Local Governments, other federal agencies and commercial enterprises for several years.
Shipping Receiving Clerk Life Cycle:
Performs range of duties in the receipt, stow, kitting and issue of material. Ensures items being stowed or shipped meet requirements of MIL STD 129N. Uses anti-static devices. Receives daily work assignments from Lead position in immediate organizational element. Shop environment with hazardous equipment, moving Material Handling Equipment, obstacles and high-volume activity.
- Under mentoring of Lead or senior warehouse or material handler personnel; identifies, examines, classifies, accepts, rejects, and disposes of material as per DLA regulations.
- Visual examination or use of measuring devices and techniques may be performed under mentoring assistance of senior personnel.
- Able to use basic processes of inspection/examination procedures for material.
- Able to read specifications and photographs as/if required.
- Load material on and off of skids, pallets, stands.
- Prepare labels as required.
- Able to prepare basic reports.
- Operate tools and equipment in performance of duties.
- Receive data from and input data and other automated systems in performance of duties.
- Operate MHE as assigned and hold appropriate license.
- Count, weigh, record data, apply tags and labels.
- Able to make preventive maintenance adjustments to related equipment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Supply chain experience preferred; planning, press scheduling preferred; warehouse experience; proven team and leadership skills, good mathematical skills.
Education: High school diploma
Experience: 2 years warehouse, shipping/receiving in a commercial, or preferably military setting
Solution One Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*For more information or TO APPLY, visit: https://usr58.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/solution1/Posting/View/716