The Sr. HR Assistant provides hands on support to our Associates, Area Manager, Operations Managers, and HR Business Partners in Worldwide Operations HR. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Facilitate the internal recruitment process by coordinating internal job requisitions, scheduling interviews and administering the associate internal transfer portal
- A completed Bachelors Degree from an accredited university
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Degree in HR, HR Management, Labor Relations, or a related field.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a Sr. HR Assistant supporting our Operations teams.
- 3+ years of exposure to Human Resource functions
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Experience with PeopleSoft/HRIS
- Full shift flexibility including overtime, holidays and weekends– Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs. At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth.
- Utilize HRIS systems for data entry, modification, and reporting.
- Partner with Operations, Support Functions, and HR Business Partners to help ensure our processes around talent remain top notch, which may include: 1) managing development programs to ensure maximum reach and impact, and/or 2) assisting with quarterly and annual talent planning processes, systems, and tools.
- Promote positive employee relations through identifying trends, evaluating data and anecdotes, and leveraging employee feedback through Engage@Amazon and Connections.
For more information or to apply, visit: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/