Institution: Total Quality Logistics
Location: Lexington, KY
Category: Sales Representative Entry Level
Contact: Kim Schultz (513)495-6916 firstname.lastname@example.org
Online App Form: https://www.tql.com/jobs
SALES REPRESENTATIVE ENTRY LEVEL
Looking for a sales career? Total Quality Logistics (TQL) could be just what you’re looking for. As a Sales Representative for TQL, you’re working as a problem solver, managing and making quick decisions, and building your book of business. You are the one and only as far as your customers and carriers are concerned, making sure their freight is picked up and delivered across North America, 24/7/365.
With offices located across the United States, TQL can take you anywhere. If you have an unbelievable work ethic (we’re talking the top 10% of anyone you know), the drive for financial freedom, and skin thick enough for making cold calls, then this might be the sales career for you.
What’s in it for you:
• $35,000 salary* + commission. If you’re happy with the base salary, do not pass go.
• 26-week paid training and mentoring program.
• Health, Dental, and Vision coverage.
• 401(k) with company match. Or depend on Social Security, your call.
• Health and wellness programs.
• Leadership Development Program: 90% of our sales managers are promoted from within.
• Unlimited commission opportunity. Downside – your friends will expect you to pick up the tab.
• Annual President’s Club trip (this is like the Pro Bowl or All Star Game).
• Ability to work from any one of our nationwide sales offices.
• A career path like no other. Grow your own book of business, head up a sales team, or run your own office.
• Quarterly sales team rewards, including TVs, iPads, trips, and more.
• Make prospecting calls. Upside – your teammates will toss you a football while you’re dialing.
• Be able to make a sales pitch to people who have freight to ship.
• Negotiate with shippers and carriers. We believe in under promise and over deliver.
• Manage daily shipments and make sure they pick up and deliver 24/7/365.
• Be honest and proactive in your communication to customers and carriers. Pretty simple stuff.
• Provide customer service your mother would be proud of.
You need the following to get in the door:
• We prefer a college degree but we have successful sales representatives without one.
• Ability to multitask. That means managing at least two phones, while using email and IM.
• Hall of Fame work ethic, a backbone for negotiating, and the ability to handle conflict.
• Basic computer skills. Seriously, this needs to be on here?
• We prefer prior sales experience, but we have plenty of successful representatives without it.
• Be comfortable working on a sales floor with a lot of noise and a lot of action.
At TQL, motivated employees from coast to coast help arrange thousands of freight movements every day. By hiring the right people, delivering the right technology and doing the right thing, it has propelled us from a Cincinnati start-up to the second largest freight brokerage firm in the nation. Dedicated to our winning principles, TQL continuously exceeds the expectations of our employees, customers and carriers. Are you ready to be a part of this? Check out TQL.com to learn more.
*$35,000 is the typical starting salary for the Sales Representative position, but may vary depending on office location.
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at email@example.com