New Hope Community Church
July 9, 2019
Part-Time & Part-Time Intern
Tamra Ammerman, (270) 737-6645 ext 221
Online App Form:
Youth Minister, Part-Time:
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: The youth minister will work with Middle School and High School students. These include activities, outreaches, discipleship, Bible study, work projects and special ministries.
QUALIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate would be a college student who is studying to enter youth ministry.
TIME REQUIREMENT: Part-Time (approx. 15 hours per week)
COMPENSATION: Pay will be based on experience.
Children’s Ministry Intern:
- Assist the Children’s Director and Asst. Director in the programming, scheduling, and special summer events for children ages birth – 5th grade, including Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, summer programming, special events, etc…
- Assisting other duties as assigned
- Born again Christian who feels a call by God into Children’s Ministry.
- Apparent love for children and families.
- Organized and efficient with strong leadership skills.
- Flexible and reliable
TIME REQUIREMENT: Part-Time (10-12 hours per week)
This is an Intern position and pay will be discussed with each candidate.