FIRST BAPTIST FAIRVIEW is seeking a FULL TIME YOUTH MINISTER in FAIRVIEW, TN.
- Under the leadership of the Pastor, direct, coordinate, and organize the church ministry for students.
- Recruit, train, and schedule volunteers (church members) to aid in the student ministry.
- Examine and select curriculum for all student classes, programs, and events.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and committee meetings.
- Coordinate annual youth ministry budget proposal and administer the approved budget.
- Develop positive relationships with students and their parents.
- Mentor students interested in furthering their knowledge of God’s Word and Service.
- Incorporate and participate with youth in various church ministries.
- Pray regularly for students. Regularly share the gospel with students.
- Create student ministry calendar of events, service, etc.
- Process all paperwork relating to Student Ministry events.
- Attend school extracurricular activities (sports, concerts, plays, etc.) supporting the students.
- Network with other leaders in the church community and all schools to support and strengthen student ministries.
- Relationship with Jesus Christ. Display Christ-like approach and lifestyle; a constant example for students.
- Affinity and calling to work with young people.
- Understand needs and challenges of young people.
- Strong conflict management skills and trouble response skills.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledgeable about social media.
- Available to work flexible hours (evenings and weekends).
- Bachelor’s degree in theology, biblical studies or youth ministry.
- Become active member of First Baptist Fairview Church.
*Please apply with cover letter, resume, and references via email email@example.com or mail to:
Attn: Personnel Committee
First Baptist Fairview
7310 Overby Road Fairview, TN 37062
Deadline to Apply: Friday June 5, 2020
More information can be found at: https://fbcfairview.org/