Academic Calendar Resources
About Our Academic Calendar
- Campbellsville University’s academic calendar runs August 1 through July 31.
- Undergraduate programs are based on the 16-week semester plus a number of summer terms.
- Graduate programs use the semester, trimester, and other program-specific terms.
- “Bi-Term” refers to either the first or second half of a regular 16-week semester as indicated on the academic calendar.
- All terms generate “semester” credit hours for successfully completed courses.
- Spring Semester January 17-May 13
- 1st bi-term January 17-March 11
- 2nd bi-term March 20 –May 13
- January 16 Martin Luther King Day (no classes)
- January 17 Advising/Registration
- January 17 Evening Classes begin (5:15 p.m. and later)
- January 18 Classes begin
- January 20 Last Day to add/register for 1st bi-term or semester term
- February 24 Last Day to drop 1st bi-term class with W
- March 11 1st bi-term ends*
- March 13-17 Spring Break (No Classes)
- March 20 2nd bi-term begins**
- March 24 Last Day to add/register 2nd bi-term
- March 27-April 5 Junior and Senior Academic Advising
- April 6-7 Sophomore Academic Advising
- April 10-April 21 Freshman Academic Advising
- Sophomore/Junior/Senior Academic Advising continued
- April 13 Last day to drop with W (semester term)
- April 14-17 Easter Holidays (No Classes)
- April 28 Last day to drop 2nd bi-term class with W
- May 8-12 Final Exams***
- May 12 Graduate Commencement
- May 13 Undergraduate Commencement
- May 15 Grades due
*1st bi-term classes will have finals March 8 and 9.
** Adding a 2nd bi-term may bring your total hours for the semester to more than 18 hours and thus you will be charged for all hours above 18.
*** 2nd bi-term classes will have finals May 10 and 11.