The Liberal Arts and Sciences program gives you a solid foundation from the liberal arts and provides the opportunity to diversify your studies with six different concentrations.
This degree is for:
- Students who are interested in an individualized, multidisciplinary major in lieu of traditional single-area majors;
- Students who are planning to go on to a graduate or professional program and would benefit from focusing on several concentration areas within the College of Arts and Sciences;
- Students who are transferring in from another College or University (or several other Colleges or Universities) and do not have transfer credits that fit nicely into traditional single-discipline Bachelor’s degree programs;
- Non-traditional age and adult students who are seeking a customizable degree that is both flexible and rigorous academically.
Liberal Arts and Sciences Degrees
Careers in Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Elementary School Teacher
- Editor, Journalist and Publicist
- Entry-level Management Personnel
- Public Relations Specialist
- Human Resources Specialists
- Social Services Human Relations Officer
- Social Worker
- Research Assistant