Position Title: Mental health therapist
Full-time or Part-time: Part-time
Company Name: Astra Behavioral Health
Location of job: Bardstown
Company Address: 129 Parkway Dr. Bardstown, KY 40004
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Sherri Bunch
Website Address for Applying Online: Send resume to email@example.com
Astra Behavioral Health is an NHSC approved agency that is rapidly growing in our outpatient services clinic with locations in Elizabethtown and Bardstown, KY. We pride ourselves in being able to meet the needs of our community and in doing so, are expanding our services to include school based services in Bardstown. We plan to specialize in this area and are looking for energetic, creative individuals to assist in developing this program and provide school based therapy.
Position Summary: Provides direct behavioral health care counseling to clients of any age in the school system.
Education: Graduate from an accredited school.
Experience: Experience working with individuals and families who experience various mental, behavioral, and substance abuse conditions.
Licensure/Certifications: Therapist with a Masters Degree and credentialed by appropriate board.
Job Specific Functions:
1) Providing initial evaluations and therapy services for children/adolescents, and families in the school setting. No weekends, holidays, or on-call required.
2) Participate and develop treatment planning.
3) Make referrals to appropriate levels of care and additional services as needed.
4) Exercises sound clinical and ethical judgment in treatment decisions and responsibility.
5) Develops therapeutic, supportive relationships with client population.
6) Complete all documentation in a timely manner.
7) Perform other duties as assigned.
8) Contribute to program development tailored to meet the needs of the school.