WDRB Media in Louisville, KY is looking for a Traffic Log Coordinator to coordinate the preparation of the assigned daily station log (YMYO, WDRB, or WBKI) for on-air use.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Maximize revenue and ensure inventory availability throughout the week
- Communicate contract discrepancies to Sales Department for resolution.
- Clear current week displaced by placing or preempting spots.
- Work ahead to clear displaced spots for the quarter and insure accurate inventory reporting.
- Provide backup to the other log coordinator team members
- Check and resolve advertiser/product conflicts daily.
- Ensure proper placement of commercials daily.
- Effectively work with other team members and managers in a professional manner
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Multi-task capabilities
- Efficient time management
- Written, Verbal, and Interpersonal communication skills
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Minimum 3 years of television/cable/network/agency traffic experience, Minimum 5 years broadcast experience preferred
Computer Skills: Working knowledge of Word/Excel. Experience with Wide Orbit software is a plus.
** To Apply: Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. WDRB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Libby Wilcoxson, Traffic Manager, for more information