|Position Description||Web Specialist|
The Website Specialist is responsible for performing all website maintenance for the consumer and business pages on bluegrasscellular.com. This includes updating all web content: pricing, product information, copy, images, and links to ensure accuracy and quality. The Website Specialist will work closely with internal IT and external partners to implement site enhancements and marketing initiatives.
• Review and implement tactical plans for the website based on strategic goals to drive sales, improve operational efficiencies, and enhance the user experience.
• Post and maintain product, service, and pricing information in the CMS including new product launches and time sensitive promotional updates.
• Work closely with stakeholders to ensure all content and promotions are accurately represented on the website.
• Ensures business rule application and compliance.
• Evaluate key words and site tags to ensure search engine optimization (SEO) is well positioned and effective.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners to identify additional functionality, business requirements, and resources required to enhance and support online initiatives.
• Effectively work within multiple CMS platforms to ensure corporate and ecommerce systems are up to date, accurate, and functioning based on the needs of the business.
• Ensure website is reviewed regularly by stakeholders to keep content up-to-date.
• Perform ongoing website and ecommerce quality assurance (QA) and post production validation (PPV).
• Build processes based on business needs with internal stakeholders to ensure our products and services are offered online.
• Adhere to brand standards and content guidelines.
• Provide input, solutions, and support for principal accountabilities while promoting the Bluegrass Cellular brand.
• Performs additional related duties as requested or required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising required
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in digital marketing, advertising or communications
• Significant experience and subject matter expert in social media
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong planning, project management, and time management skills
• Experience with email execution and social monitoring and listening tools.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Experience using tracking and analytics software to help guide content priorities, identify trends, and solve problems
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
• Maintain professional and collaborative interactions with multiple BCI departments and outside vendors
• Critical attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and complete tasks on time