Music - Artist Diploma
The Artist Diploma is a professional one-year program for instrumental, piano or voice, and is designed to enable students to expand their knowledge of repertoire and technique, and to further their personal performance skills and musical understanding. The Artist Diploma program is designed with flexibility in mind so its candidates can focus their energies exclusively on performance and performance-related study.
- Application for Admission
- Possession of a master’s degree in music.
- Two letters of recommendations from those who can attest to the application’s potential for successful graduate study.
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary educational institutions from which the applicant has earned a degree, confirming a minimum 2.75 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- A successful 60-minute audition demonstrating an appropriate level of prior experience and potential for success in the program.
- International Students:
a. Submit transcripts to World Education Services for evaluation and translation.
b. Take and pass the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 550 (79 internet-based). If the student does not meet the English requirement, they are required to complete the University’s ESL program before coursework can begin
Applied Instruction 6
Special Topics/Seminar/Independent Study 3
Research related to performance, instrumental/vocal accompanying, vocal coaching, etc.
One three-hour course, not applied or ensembles.
Recitals (Two) 0
Total Required: 14 Hours
- All Locations
School of Music
The Campbellsville University School of Music provides the kind of education one would expect to find in a conservatory setting: highly qualified and dedicated faculty, frequent performance opportunities, rigorous academics, and professional training.Learn More